Size Chart for Adult
|Size Chart||Bust||Hip Measure||Waist Measure|
- Bust measurement - measure around the fullest part of your chest by wearing a bra. Don’t wear a backless or stick-on bra for measurements.
- Waist measurement- Measure around your natural waistline. Bend to the side to find the natural crease of your waist, measure at this point. (Approximately 2” above your belly button.)
- Hip measurement- to take your hip measurements accurately, measure the fullest part of your hips. Please do this while wearing your underwear.
Tips for choosing the right size
- For gathered/flair skirts, your waist measurement is the most important measurement.
- For dresses with zips, pick a size according to your largest measurements, that is, if your bust is 39” (100cm) and your waist is 28” (71cm) you will need a size 12.
- Your hip measurement is only important for items fitted from the waist down in which your hip measurement is the deciding factor
Please note that as our fabrics are % African print cotton, they do not stretch/give.
Please chat with us or send an email to email@example.com if you are unsure of your correct size so we can assist you.